Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Greetings from Oz.

So now that I have been through the whole "What the heck do I call my blog?" thing and finally found a half-decent name that isn't already taken, I'm not sure what to say. I'm new to the world of blogging. Well, kinda. I've been reading blogs and admiring other people's creativity for a loooong time now so I thought I'd get in on the action seeing as it will give me somewhere to share my stories and craft successes/disasters (and believe me, there's been plenty of the latter).

I love crafting of any sort really except maybe crocheting and knitting. Don't get me wrong, I love crocheted and knitted things and I really admire people that have this skill however I am not one of them. Try as I might, I just for some reason can not knit or crochet. I blame my lack of co-ordination. Anyway, I will try my hand at just about anything and I seem to have a knack for never finishing a project before I start another one. There's just so many great things out there to make!

So I hope to share some of the things I've made/revamped with you soon but for now
I think my beautiful little girl will wake from her nap-time soon so I had better do some housework quick smart! Happy Crafting, See you all soon. :)

No comments: