Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Felt Christmas Stars





My Mother-in-law requested these little stars for her Christmas tree so being the good daughter-in-law I am, I obliged. They are made of felt and are machine-stitched together and hand embroidered. I really would have liked to have blanket stitched them all however I had a lot of them to do and I would have been there forever and day otherwise.

I think they turned out pretty good all in all and they look homey and I like that there is a star for everyone in the family. I even made a star for my husband's late Grandma and Grandad who had recently passed. They are still in our hearts and memories so they definitely deserve a star on the tree.

Until next time, Happy Crafting! :)

P.S. Please excuse the so-so photo's, I'm still learning how to take a half-decent picture.

No comments: