Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tweet Tweet! It's nearly Christmas!




Totally inspired by: http://knackstudios.blogspot.com/2009/05/little-birdie.html

I really wanted to do a Christmas themed bird. So I found the glass jar type thing in a thrift store, removed the horrible bright blue fake flowers that were in there and made the bird from some
sculpey-like stuff, added some wire, beads and a Christmas pick and decorated the base. Too easy!

It's a little bit tacky to be honest, but I love it anyway. Christmas is supposed to be tacky, glitter, tinsel and lots of ornaments, that's what it's all about, right? It looks so much better in person and it really doesn't help that my photo isn't the best but it's soooo hard to take photos of glass things, there's so much glare! I'll get the hang of it one day.

Happy Crafting! :)


No comments: