Friday, November 20, 2009

I know, I've been kinda M.I.A

So, I've been M.I.A for a couple of weeks now but we had to move out of our house while the wood floor was being sanded and resealed and what we were told was going to be 5 days turned in to just over 2 weeks! Agh, what a drama! I am now going to impose a socks-only rule so that we don't have to go through that again (who am I kidding, how long do I really think that'll last!?)

Anyway, not to worry, the floor looks beautiful and now that I've gotten my craft room and supplies back, I've been a busy girl. So, in the last week I've made some Christmas dec's, a zombie Barbie and I've ceramic-painted a zombie mug too!

So, lots to catch up on and I will post as soon as I get some decent batteries for my camera as it's so dead it won't even turn on at the moment!

Happy Crafting! :)




No comments: