Friday, January 8, 2010

Long time, no see.


I know, I disappeared again! So, so busy over Christmas and New Years. Boy, am I glad that's over for another year!

Well anyways, I've been busy stitching up some stuffed toys as I've decided to try my hand at a market stall and I thought I'd make rag doll's to sell. After about 5 prototypes (and counting) the best one so far is this little girl. I'm still trying to decide whether to stitch the faces on or not and whether or not to make her body thinner so she can have removable clothes or leave her with her inbuilt dress? Any thoughts? I may end up going with both and making some of each anyway, it's good to have options.

Anyway, there she is, I hope you like her. (Her arm isn't wonky by the way, it's just the way she is sitting or at least that's my story anyway. haha)




No comments: